Free support for seniors
Staying safe and connected through the COVID-19 outbreak
Lively and Umps Health have partnered to offer free and flexible support for seniors during this challenging time. Support on offer includes:
- Technology to monitor your health and safety in the home, and to alert family or caregivers of concerns.
- Help getting online to connect and communicate with others.
- Social calls and check-ins to relieve loneliness and isolation.
- Support picking up groceries, pharmacy items and running other errands.
- Video or phone connection to GPs and other essential health services.
If you would like to discuss how we can help or arrange immediate support, give us a call on (03) 9070 4746 or fill out the form below. We can initially offer support within the Melbourne metropolitan Council areas of Darebin, Yarra, Moreland, Whittlesea and Port Phillip, but we aim to extend support as soon as possible, so feel free to reach out and express your interest if you are outside these areas. If we can't help, we'll do our best to connect you to folks who can.
You can learn more about our program partner at www.umpshealth.com